1. Please wear a mask- WE WILL NOT provide mask to our clients. WE DO highly recommend our clients to bring and wear their own mask.
2. NOT FEELING WELL? Please call to RESCHEDULE your appointment. DO NOT come to your appointment if you are not feeling well. STAY HOME IF: You are feeling sick. Have a temperature. Have been around anyone who is sick. We have to protect ourselves and each other.
3. Please wash your hands with soap and water before coming to your appointment.
4. WE WILL have a sanitation station at the entrance of the spa. You will be REQUIRED to sanitize your hands, when you enter the building.
5. WE WILL be scheduling all appointments 15 minutes apart to avoid congregation at the front of the spa. The door is locked between appointments. Once you arrive, please remain in your car and call the spa to let us know you are here. We will let you know when you can come in.
6. Practice safe social distancing. Maintain at least 6 ft distance from others when coming and leaving the spa. No one is permitted to wait inside in the common areas.
7. Checking out- to prevent over exposure we are not asking you to provide your live credit card. We will use the card you have on file, with your permission. If you do not have a card on file. Please call the salon before your scheduled appointment and provide payment information. We will also be for-going signed receipts. If you DO WANT a copy of your receipt we will be happy to provide upon request.
8. No additional friends or family members will be allowed to wait in the spa while your appointment is in progress.
9. Due to the current pandemic, Spa Noa is not performing the following services: